These terms and conditions (“Terms”) are set out in addition to the terms set out under https://www.practo.com/company/terms (“General Terms”) and apply to grant of benefit/credit (“Practo Credit”) to the User in the form and under such circumstances as set out in these Terms. The offer of Practo Credit is available during the period 17 Mar, 2018 till 31 Mar, 2018 (both days included) (“Offer Period”) only.
- The offer of Practo Credit can be availed by User(s) by booking appointment via Book or Call button with selected Practitioners affiliated to certain institutes (“Covered Practitioner”), during the Offer Period, through the Website and in accordance with the other Terms herein. The intervening period between the date of booking of appointment (as in the preceding sentence) and the actual date of appointment should not exceed 7 days.
- Practo Credit shall be provided by way of crediting the mobile wallet of the User maintained with PayTM (trade name used by One97 Communications Limited (“PayTM”)) by Rs.100; the User acknowledges that the mobile phone number used for logging in to Practo’s systems for completion of the booking with Covered Practitioner and the PayTM wallet must be the same. The User will get Practo Credit in his/her PayTM mobile wallet, within 60 (sixty) days after the date of appointment with the Covered Practitioner. The User acknowledges that it will not be able to affair Practo Credit if he/she does not have a mobile wallet with PayTM. The User acknowledges that Practo has no control over operations of PayTM mobile wallet and as such will not be responsible in any manner whatsoever in relation to usage of Practo Credit by the User on PayTM’s platform including without limitation for any dispute between the User and PayTM or any merchants/service providers affiliated with PayTM.
- A User can not avail more than one Practo Credit by booking appointments with the same Covered Practitioner..
- The User acknowledges that Practo has agreed to offer Practo Credit in its sole discretion and in view of certain operational benefit accruing to it pursuant to the workflow set out under no. 2 hereof. Nothing in these Terms or the General Terms shall be interpreted to obligate Practo to offer Practo Credit beyond the Offer Period or to restrict its right to withdraw the offer during the Offer Period. Practo reserves its discretion to deny Practo Credit to any User in its sole discretion, notwithstanding compliance by such User of the requirements set out in these Terms.
- All capitalized terms used but not defined herein will have the same meaning as ascribed to them under the Terms. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and the General Terms, the General Terms shall prevail.
- The User agrees that these Terms shall be governed by in accordance with laws of India.
- Any dispute arising out of these Terms shall be determined by arbitration in India, before a sole arbitrator appointed by Practo. Arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The seat of such arbitration shall be Bangalore. All proceedings of such arbitration, including, without limitation, any awards, shall be in the English language. The award shall be final and binding on the parties to the dispute.
- Subject to the terms of no. 8 above, the courts of Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to try all disputes arising pursuant to or under these Terms.