Adding/Editing a Doctor’s Status as Consultant
- Click on the settings icon in the top-right corner and select Ray Settings.
- Go to Practice Staff section and click on the Add Doctor button.
- Fill in the doctor’s details, select Consultant from the options on the screen and click on the Add Doctor button.
- You’ll notice that the new doctor is added to the Practice Staff list with a role of Doctor+Consultant. He’ll be notified about it via email.
- You can change the status of existing doctors from Doctor+Administrator to Doctor+Consultant. Simply click on Edit option next to the doctor whose role you wish to change. The screen in the step 3 will open. You can update the doctor’s role as a consultant from here.
What consultants can access
- A consultant can access only his Calendar, Records and Health Feed sections. Tabs, communications, reports, profiles and settings are not visible to him.
- Billing section which includes invoices and payments is not visible to the consultant.
- A consultant does not have administrative privileges like adding a new doctor or adding appointment and event for another doctor.