- How do I start my online consultation?
You can start your consultation from two sections on the Practo app home screen.
1. Clicking on Start Free Consultation button on the Plus Membership card.
2. Clicking on Instant Video Consultation on the App Home Page.
You can then select your speciality and start your free consultation.
Practo Plus can only be accessed from the Practo app. In case you have purchased the plan from the website, please download the app. Login with the same mobile number you had registered with at the time of purchase, to avail the benefits of the plan.
- How do the unlimited online consultations work?
PLUS health plan members will have access to their own team of doctors on the Practo app across 20+ specialities.
1. You will be connected to a doctor in less than 60 seconds.
2. You will be able to communicate with the doctor through text, voice call, and video call.
3. Each consultation will be free of cost and will be completely private.
Only the respective patient and the doctor will be able to access the consultation.
To prevent the abuse of Practo Plus plans:
1. You can use a maximum of 5 free online consultations per day per plan.
2. You can use maximum of 15 free online consultations per month per plan.
3. Each member can have 1 active doctor consultation at any given time. A consultation is considered active for 60 minutes.
This has been done to ensure the doctor’s time is valued. If you reach any of these limits and still have a genuine need for consultation, feel free to reach out to our support for another free consultation.
- What kind of doctors will be available for unlimited online consultations?
Practo has a variety of doctors across 22 specialties including the most popular ones like general physicians, gynaecology, dermatology, paediatrics, and much more. All doctors that you will be connected to, are highly-qualified, well-experienced and all are verified by Practo. You can also see their complete profile at the time of the consultation.
List of Specialities:
1. General Physician
6. Stomach and Digestion
8. Ear, Nose and Throat
9. Kidney and Urine
13. Diet and Nutrition
14. Diabetes and Endocrinology
15. Eye and Vision
17. Breathing and Chest
22. General Surgery
Psychological counselling is not covered under Practo Plus membership and has to be purchased separately.
- Will family members be able to access my online consultations?
At the beginning of each consultation, please mention the patient’s name, age, and gender in case you are consulting on behalf of a family member from your account. Please provide these details accurately to the doctor to consult on behalf of your family member. Only you can access the chats of everyone including your family members. The digital prescription generated at the end of each consultation can be downloaded as an image.
- How many members can be part of one Practo Plus plan?
You can consult on behalf of upto 3 family members in the Practo Plus Plan.
- How do I add family members?
There is no need to add a family member separately. At the beginning of each consultation, please mention the patient’s name, age, and gender in case you are consulting on behalf of a family member from your account. Please provide these details accurately to the doctor to consult on behalf of your family member. Only you can access the chats of everyone including your family members. The digital prescription generated at the end of each consultation can be downloaded as an image.
- How long will 1 Practo Plus healthcare plan last?
Practo Plus plans have a validity of 1 month and 6 months.
- Can I choose my doctor?
Currently, you do not have the option to choose a doctor. Practo will automatically allocate a doctor for each consultation. However, if you do not get a response from the doctor assigned to you or if you face any other issue, you can reach out to our support team to resolve any queries.
- Can I cancel the Practo Plus plan after buying?
We offer a 7-day money-back guarantee on all purchases of Plus Plan. We will refund the money based on what services of the Plus plan have been used or not used by you.
- How do I reach out to support in case of any issues?
Inside the Plus Membership section on the app, click on Support to start chatting with one of our support team executives. Our online chat support is available 24×7.
- How do I see my previous membership plans?
To view all your previously purchased membership plans:
1. Click on the Plus Membership card on the app home page.
2. Click on the top left inside the Plus page and select Plan Picker.
3. View complete list of all plans you have purchased
- Can I disable the auto-debit feature at any point, after purchasing the plan?
Yes, you can disable the auto-debit feature anytime from the payment section on the Practo App.
- Can I chat with the same doctor multiple times?
Yes, you can chat with the same doctor multiple times provided the doctor is online when the chat is initiated. Please reach out to chat support in case you are unable to consult the same doctor.