- What is Practo Prime?
Practo Prime is a technology product designed for clinics and hospitals which lets them deliver an exceptional visit experience to patients. It enables the clinics to provide instant online booking and other assured benefits to patients like 15 min wait time, advanced calling system and assured meeting with the doctor of their choice.
- How does this benefit the patient?
– He/She is able to find the relevant doctor & establishment for his/her problem.
– He/She is able to get the best visit experience when he/she visits the clinic & hospital.
– He/She is compensated by Practo in case of a poor experience and for time spent beyond the guarantee.
- How does this benefit the provider?
– Clinic / Establishment get free technology from Practo.
– They are able to improve their efficiency.
– They are able to provide a better visit experience to their patients.
- How do you charge for Prime? Why do you charge a one time fee per patient? Why is fee for 6 months duration? If it’s a technology fee, shouldn’t it be each time?
We charge the clinic/hospital a one time technology fee the first time a patient uses our technology to connect with the clinic/hospital. This one-time fee is valid for a period of 6 months. Within the 6 month period, unlimited repeat appointments are allowed and are not charged for.
Our data shows that on average a patient will connect with a clinic/hospital multiple times in a 6 month period and instead of charging each time we charge it upfront. This is for two reasons;
1. It ensures compliance at the clinic end so they don’t dissuade patients from booking all their appointments with Practo.
2. It ensures patients continue to enjoy this superior Prime visit experience every time they want to go to the clinic/hospital within that period.
- What does the technology fee mean?
Practo charges the clinic or hospital a one time technology fee the first time a patient uses our technology to connect with them. This is valid for the unique connection period, on a rolling basis. Within this period, unlimited repeat appointments are allowed and are not charged for.
- What does Practo Prime cost? Are you charging me for patients?
Absolutely not. We charge the clinic/hospital a one time technology fee the first time a patient uses our technology to connect with the clinic/hospital. This one-time fee is valid for the unique connection period, on a rolling basis. Within this period, unlimited repeat appointments are allowed and are not charged for.
- With this added cost wouldn’t the doctors be forced to increase costs for the patient?
Absolutely not. To clarify, we do not charge doctors. We charge clinics and hospitals for the technology we provide to them. Our technology provides several benefits to them such as:
1. 24×7 Instant booking system: Automated booking experience.
2. Smart Calling System: A superior voice calling experience through Practo VN a Virtual number technology, that auto-reconnects on-call failure, records conversations for providers to access the calls later and more.
3. Efficiency: Automated booking provides a significant improvement in efficiencies as a lot of the staff time gets freed up from managing incoming bookings.
4. Strong word of mouth: Ability to deliver a superior visit experience which leads to high patient loyalty and strong positive word of mouth.
Note that this is a one time technology fee charged the first time a patient uses our technology to connect with the clinic/hospital. This one-time fee is valid for a period of 6 months. Within this 6 month period, unlimited repeat appointments are allowed and are not charged for.
- With Practo Prime, are you indirectly promising transactions/appointments?
Not at all. Practo Prime in no way guarantees any appointments or patients to establishments.
- Will Practo Prime help me get more patients?
Absolutely not. Prime is a technology product that helps clinics and hospitals provide a great visit experience and accurate and reliable information to patients looking for a healthcare provider. The choice of the healthcare provider and whether or not to book an appointment is completely up to the patient.
- How much time do I need to invest to get started?
Subscribing to Practo Prime is simple. Clinics and Hospitals can request a free demo as per their convenience. A representative from Practo will reach out to you within 2 working days for a Practo Prime demo. They will also guide you through the setup process. You can also schedule your demo online.
- Ray and Qikwell Lite were independent software. Why have they been clubbed with Practo Prime?
Ray and Qikwell Lite are still available as independent softwares. They are also available as part of Prime in a package deal that helps provide an exceptional visit experience to the patients while increasing the clinic/hospitals’ efficiency.
- What happens to my profile if I don’t subscribe to Practo Prime?
Individual doctors and RMPs cannot subscribe to Prime. Only clinics and hospitals can. If your clinic/hospital has not subscribed to Prime, your profile will still be listed on Practo and patients will still be able to search for your clinic/hospital. It will just not have a tag of all benefits that come with Prime.
- How do I deactivate Practo Prime?
You can discontinue Prime at any time. Just give a call to your clinic/hospital’s Practo sales representative or reach out to our support team at +91-88805-88999 and we will be happy to help you out.
- In case I need help, whom do I speak to?
Our customer support team is always ready to help you. You can contact the support team with any queries at +91-88805-88999 or email@example.com.