1. Events are usually created to show the doctor’s unavailability for extended periods of time. Click on the start time on the relevant date and select ‘Event’ from the pop-up window.
2. If the event is only for a few hours then you can mark off those hours as an unavailable on the Calendar.
3. If the event lasts for more than one day, you can select ‘All Day’ and select the number of days the doctor will be unavailable.
4. You can also select the various doctors of the practice the event is applicable to or not.
5. After making all changes, ‘Save’ the event so it is reflected in your Calendar.