1. To set your clinic timings, go to ‘Settings’ among the list of options on the left side of the screen.
2. Select the ‘Calendar’ option under Settings to make changes to your practice timings.
3. You can change the ‘Default Appointment Duration’ from the drop-down list of time slots available and the selected time will reflect in your Calendar view.
4. You can also make changes to the timing of the clinic as well as timings of individual doctors. Click on the ‘Edit’ button next to the name of the clinic or respective doctor.
5. It will open up a new window. Here you can change the days the clinic is open, or different doctors are present at the clinic. You can also set the timings in two sessions, this is useful if the clinic is open in the mornings and then again only in the evening. The same is applicable to doctors too.
By doing so, you can make sure that no appointments get scheduled for timings that the clinic is not open for or the doctor is not in.
6. If the clinic isn’t open for the same timings on all days then you can customise it further by clicking on the ‘add more timings’ button. Now you can set different timings any number of times for the clinic or doctors.
Hit ‘Save’ after making all the required changes.