Amazon Pay Gift Card can be seamlessly converted to Amazon Pay balance. Now customers can use their amazon pay balance to shop across 15cr+ products on Amazon, recharge their mobile numbers & purchase vouchers of 150+ brands on Amazon. Not only this, Amazon Pay balance can be used to pay on 3rd party merchants like Redbus, Bookmyshow, Faasos, Fresh menu, Housejoy.in, etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Amazon Pay Gift Cards (“GCs”) are issued by the Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Qwikcilver”). Credit and Debit Cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase Amazon.in Gift Cards.
- To add your GC to your Amazon Pay balance, visit amazon.in/addgiftcard
- Beneficiary can apply the 14 digit code (under scratch card) on amazon.in/addgiftcard and add the gift card balance in his/her Amazon.in account. This balance gets automatically applied at the time of the next purchase. There is no cap on the number of gift cards that can be added to an account.
- Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with the GCs in your Amazon.in account.
- Amazon Pay balance are redeemable across all products on Amazon.in except apps, certain global store products, and other Amazon.in gift cards.
- Amazon Pay balance must be used only towards the purchase of eligible products on amazon.in
- The GCs, including any unused Amazon Pay balance, expire one year from the date of issuance of the GC
- GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
- Qwikcilver, Amazon Seller Service Private Limited (“Amazon”), or their affiliates are not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- For Complete terms and conditions, see amazon.in/giftcardtnc
- Amazon.in logo/trademark is an IP of Amazon or its affiliates and the Qwikcilver trademark/logo is an IP of Qwikcilver.
- To redeem your GC, visit amazon.in/addgiftcard
Using the Gift card
To add our GC to your Amazon Pay balance, visit www.amazon.in/addgiftcard. Alternatively, you can redeem by entering Gift Card Code at “Amazon Pay- Add Gift Card” through the app. If you are not an Amazon customer yet, please sign up.
Gift cards added to your Amazon Pay balance will be available as a payment method during checkout. Any unused balance will remain in your Amazon account and can be used for subsequent purchases.