1. To schedule an appointment, click on the relevant time slot on the Calendar.
2. A window will pop up where you can enter the patient details, which doctor the appointment is scheduled for, duration of the appointment, as well as whether any procedures have been scheduled.
You can add a new or existing patient when you book the appointment. If it is an existing patient their name will appear from a drop-down list as you start typing. If it is a new patient, an ID will automatically be generated for them.
3. Once all the details are entered, hit ‘Save’. Your new appointment will show up on the Calendar.
4. Once you hit ‘Save’ you will see the appointment on the home screen of your Calendar.
5. If you want to make any changes to the appointment, you can hover over the name of the patient and from the hovercard click on the ‘Edit’ icon. You can also ‘Delete’ the appointment here.