What has changed?
You use the navigation bar to access all of Practo Ray’s features. You’ll be able to find the navigation bar at the left of the screen.
When you hover your cursor over it, it slides out to reveal all the features you need, like so:
When you move your cursor away, it slides back to save space.
From here you can access:
- Calendar: All your appointments, and the queue manager.
- Patients: Previously called Records, Patients now has your patient database, and all their medical files and Billing
- Communications: SMS and Emails for appointment reminders, prescriptions, billing and much more.
- Reports: Reports for all your clinic’s functions.
- Settings: Tweak Ray to suit your needs.
If you manage multiple clinics with Practo Ray, you can switch between practices by clicking on the top-right corner (on your practice’s picture). You can switch between practices, and access your Account and Subscriptions from here.
Below that, are all our other products for doctors:
- Profiles: Manage your profile on practo.com.
- Feedback: Manage and monitor feedback from your patients.
- Reach: Manage your Reach subscription.
- Consult: Answer questions from patients.
What else has changed?
1. If you use Ray to manage multiple practices, you can now switch between practices from the top-right corner of Ray.
2. You can also create new practices, from the same place, and manage your subscriptions as well, from the drop down.
3. You can Add Walk-in patients from the top of the patient queue.
4. Clinic management features such as Inventory, Activities and Expenses have been grouped under Back Office, like so:
Please Note: Certain Practo products are available only in India. Please check with your local Practo Sales Representative for more details.